Tuesday, October 14, 2014

wacky web tale by caleb


A New Sport

Luke and I decided to try out the newest sport at clevedon. It's called silly hat. The object of the game is to kick a(n) silly hat all the way to the end of the field. Every time you do, the fans yell “abracadabra!” and you get 1000000 points. The person with the most points wins.
Luke started and kicked the hat halfway down the field. What a shot! Then it was my turn. I picked up the hat, took aim, and missed completely. I felt so smelly! I tried again, and this time I kicked the hat all the way to the end of the field. The fans in the stands hollered “abracadabra!” I won the game!
Now I am the champion of clevedon! I didn't want Luke to feel badly, so I treated Luke to a trip to papa jacks for a(n) chocolate sundae with alcohol on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment