Friday, July 25, 2014

Hay truck

I was carrying hay though the country side when the hay over to the right then the left. It felt like there was a massive earth qacke rocking me side to side it was scary. Then the cows and all the farm animals stated following me and it was annoying as fudge cakes. the animals stopped behined my truck. When I hopped out of the truck I looked at the clouds, I was walking slower than a tortse where the cows were. Then I looked at the back of my truck. The hay started to escape!. It was dark and I could not see anything. It is as hairy as a cat and cows can crap. The hay was holding hands my truck is as rusty asa trailer. I was moving with the flow and drive ing with a stearing wheel. The hardest thing about today was pushing the hay back in, as it looked like a chimpanzee.

2 comments:

  1. The picture was funny because the hay looked really fuzzy like afro hair. Where was the picture taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the similes and what an amount of hay! How much hay do you think there was on the truck?

    Vir and Jack

    ReplyDelete