Friday, August 22, 2014

ECCS

Yesterday I went to ECCS on the bus. Once we got there we got our tarpolian up and waited for the year fives to start. When the years 5 girls started, the boy year fives had to wait for a while. Then it was us. I was nervous to start. The girl years 6's went and the year 6 boys had to wait for awhile. Then it was the start and we were off. I had a good start but I came out too fast and I was tied with another guy. Then when we got to the hill the guy that was tied with me dropped behind and I had a decent lead. Then this other guy came flying through and he just got in front of me. We came off the final straight and the guy took his shirt off  and I thought 'show off'. As we were coming in I was so tired I could barely move anymore but I kept going and I just made 2nd place. I barely could move at the end. We watched the rest and went back. Caleb got 6th place and everybody was so tired but  we seemed to make the bus loud as on the way back.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with your placing, Joe. You make it look so easy! Next time try to use a different word for then - you have a lot of them in this piece.
    Miss Thomas

    ReplyDelete