Monday, August 11, 2014

The bad news 2010

On Sunday 26th of June there was a big bad storm that hit Hunua. Thunder, lighting, hail and wind all night in the morning me and dad woke up early to feed the new born baby cow. I turned around and I stood there still pointing at the big bank.

My dad sore it to it was the big rain pushed the bank and the road was nearly damage because half the bank was gone it was spread out all over the paddock it nearly squashed the cows and the horse. Well I mean it was in the same paddock but... Ho no. We asked the neighbours if they can move it back he said no but. He can bring it closer to the bank.

Then when he was finished doing the Job we gave him a beer and started to build a fence across. On 2013 me,Ethan and Jake played on it with the toy cars then it started to slip again sssshhhhh don't tell my mum she will be mad.

I hope I have made you sit on the edge of your chair because I am this story about me in 2010 well in three more weeks I will do to best on in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Dam those storms. I like the way you have included all the things you did. I would like you to reread carefully when you are publishing so you can pick up simple errors.

    ReplyDelete