Thursday, June 5, 2014

The long process of doing jobs for my dad:)


                     The long process of doing jobs for my dad  

One long hot summers day I went to work with my dad. In the big ute ready           to make some hay bales. My dad out spied while I'm sitting in the passengers seat waiting and waiting. He comes back drives a bit and … where in a paddock. 

Dad hops out again to click some joints into the tractor he transfers him and me into the tractor where ready to roll. Where going round in circles balling hay bales.

 about 10 minutes later it's time to pick up the bales and put them on the blue shining ute. He going around and around until … his ute can't fit I between the bales. He asks me to role over all the bales on the outside row I gaze up and the men at the. Top they were all drinking beer he said to me I'll give you $10 I said yes. As I push all the bales over dads following me. I'm in jeans I'm feeling really hot I take my jacket off and carry on. As I finish I jump in the car. 

We go and join the men at the top that are having a drink and I had a lemonade. Over all I learnt what it's like to have responsibilities I also found out what a hard job my dad has and I can understand his stress levels. 


By Paige 😜




1 comment:

  1. Wow Paige your really used a lot of interesting words and I really like it. Keep up with the good work.

    Lily

    ReplyDelete